- Welcome to the career portal of the State Bank of Pakistan, located at https://career.sbp.org.pk ("the Portal"). These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the Portal. By using the Portal, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please refrain from using the Portal.
- These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and the Portal. The State Bank of Pakistan reserves the right to modify, amend, or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Portal after the posting of changes constitutes acceptance of the modified Terms.
- In order to apply for job openings published on the Portal, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process. Further, you must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- For the created Account,
- (a) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- (b) If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our Portal, it may require you to change your Login Details or may suspend your account.
- (c) You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your Login Details. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur within or through your account. You may change your password at any time.
- All content on the Portal, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the State Bank of Pakistan or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- The Portal strives to ensure continuous availability; however, we do not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Portal. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Portal for operational or other reasons.
- You agree to use the Portal in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and these Terms. You shall not engage in any conduct that may impair the functionality, security, or integrity of the Portal.
- You may not use our Portal for any of the following purposes:
- (a) disseminating any unlawful, illegally discriminatory, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- (b) aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Content or information available on our Portal, including expired job postings;
- (c) reproducing any of the Content for general use;
- (d) transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice;
- (e) interfering with any other person’s use of our Portal;
- (f) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of State Bank of Pakistan.
- You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of our Portal.
- You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on our Portal, except with our prior written consent.
- Additional terms applicable to Candidate include,
- (a) When you register, you will be asked to create an account and provide us with certain information including a valid email address and mobile number.
- (b) Any Profile you submit must be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another person, living or dead.
- (c) You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any Profile and resume or material contained therein placed by you on our Portal.
- (d) You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from the creation of your account and the use of our Portal.
- (e) You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your account or your account is terminated, all your account information, including your Profile, resumes, cover letters, saved jobs, will be marked as deleted and may be permanently removed. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through our web servers.
- (f) Portal reserve the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity or when it is not required for the purpose these were created and/or collected.
- (g) Candidates are responsible for the content of their submissions on the Portal. The Portal reserves the right to remove any content that violates these Terms.
- (h) You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be stored in our Databases.
- The Portal reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account registration at its discretion, especially in case of a breach of these Terms or inappropriate conduct.
- These Terms are effective upon your registration and continue until terminated by either party.
- To the extent permitted by law, the State Bank of Pakistan shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Portal.
- The Portal provides information and services on an "as-is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan. Any disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pakistan.
“Candidate” means a registered User who is accessing our Portal to search or apply for a job.
“Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, information, images, video, audio files, software and other contents used on our Portal.
“Portal” means the website available at https://career.sbp.org.pk
“Profiles” means individual profiles created by Candidates on our Portal.
“User” refers to any individual that accesses public area of our Portal.
“Candidate Content” means all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by Users on or through our Portal.
“You” or “you” means the candidate or the user of the Portal who agrees to these Terms.